Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Adsense Journey - What kind of Money are we talking about

If you have ever heard of google adsense, your first question probably was "are people really making money at this" Well, the answer is yes. A lot of people are definitely making a substantial amount of money through adsense. But what is the secret? I joined adsense a little over 2 months ago. I have decided to blog about EXACTLY what my experience has been, and becomes, as well as exactly what I am making. When I first got started, I set up my sites, and researched. It is very clear to see that while some are making quite a large income via adsense, many more people are struggling, and failing with it. I plan on being one of the successful ones, and sharing my success so you can copy the formula, to become successful in less time.

Since I joined in late May 2009, I have created about 8 websites, some good, some, not so much, lol. I really focused on my one blog and 2 other sites, and have earned a grand total of $43.54 since I began. Now, you are probably thinking, thats nothing, what a waste. On the contrary, I think I was smart. I got set up to get going, and have been learing, and reading, and watching what the people who are successful at this do, and now I am ready to implement this knowledge, and gain more. I am ready to launch my adsense earnings. My first goal, to reach $10/day between all sites. Next I will get all my sites earning $10/day each, and then continue to grow from there.

To show you how endless the income potential really can be, here is a list of adsense top earners.

1: Markus Frind: PlentyOfFish.com – $300,000 per month
2: Kevin Rose: Digg.com – $250,000 per month
3: Jeremy Schoemaker – $140,000 per month
4: Jason Calacanis: Weblogs, Inc. – $120,000 per month
5: David Miles Jr. & Kato Leonard – $100,000 per month
6: Tim Carter: AskTheBuilder.com – $30,000 per month
7: Joel Comm – $24,000 per month
8: Shawn Hogan – DigitalPoint.com $10,000 per month

Everyone has their own system, or theory of how to make the most from adsense. I have decided to go with less sites, more quality. Some will suggest creating 100 sites that generate $1.00/day in order to make $100/day. To me, that is just 100 sites on the internet that are of no value to the reader/surfer. I have decided to place my focus in 5 websites, and grow them to be very successful. They are all niches I am interested in.

My sites are

Believe This is a blog to document my personal experience in learning and applying the universal laws to my life (and its been qute the journey so far!)

Honest Online Income This site has all the tools, tips, advice, links to everything you need to do to grow a successful website, google adsense, the webmaster, and any other valuable things I learn to increase you earnings on adsense.

Breast is Best This site is an excellent source of breastfeeding resources. It has counrty specific catagories for links to all the BEST ACCURATE breastfeeding information out there. There is a great section on success stories.

Breastfeeding Help Blog - This is a blog of questions and answers regarding breastfeeding(in progress)

And, this blog!

I am going to focus on these 5 sites, and pack them full of quality content, and offer a lot of value to the readers, so they will not be wasting their vauable time on my sites, but actually investing their time because of the quality of my content, and hopefully I will be able to help people move this process along quickly so they can start earning that residual income they desire.

So, just to give you an idea where I am coming from, I have spent probably over 100 hours on researching this avenue, but don't let that scare you. I have done the research work, and now I am going to start sharing the knowledge and adding more quality content to my honest online income site, so that you can get started and start making money FAST. Basically, I am the guinea pig for you to test adsense. I am pretty sure I know what I have to do to get things rolling well, and I am always learning more as I go along. I learned a HUGE amount on blogs today with a class I took. I will be adding that information to my site. I also have $5000 worth of products, digital courses all on SEO, websites, bloggin ect, that I am in the process of going through and learning about, so I will share my knowledge as I learn it on the honest income site as well. This blog is going to tell you where I am at, how long its taking me, what exactly I am making, and my true experience.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you have a unique idea! I am interested to see how things turn out. I think starting off with little returns of $43.54 is better than nothing at all! :)

Michelle said...

Thank you very much Josh. Hopefully it will start increasing soon, so I can be a better finacial contributer to my family, along with taking care of the kiddlettes!