Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Adsense Journey - What I did today

Today I added 2 new articles to my websites. One to the Believe blog, and another was a page on blogging tips on the Honest Online Income site.

I also have made a call to action. On this site, as you can see, I created a contest, and the purpose is to share all these tips with you, and find the best ones, see what works. I figure there is so much endless supply out there in cyber world, that why not share valuable tips and tricks to the smaller guys, so we can build up enough cash flowing in to really help the common family with earning enough for a supplemental income on the side. I am not wanting to steal the business from the bigger guys, I want to share, so we can all live a little more comfortably.

The second call to action was on my blog, and its a email submission form inviting those who are interested in my new childrens book/s, and want more information on when it will be available to let me know.

I did a some reading of other blogs, and commented on a couple I found to be of real value. Hmm, I should have marked them to post the links here......I will remember that for next time.

Basically, its all about helping each other. If we work together, we will grow together, get the idea.

So, after my efforts today, I am sitting at about 68 page impressions and 0 clicks, so todays earning, $0.00! WHoo hooo, lol.

Hopefully my work today will show a increase in visitors tomorrow!

No comments: