Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Adsense Journey : This weeks earnings

Well, its been another week or so gone by, and my earnings from adsense this weeks is a big total of $2.14. I am thinking there must be easier ways to make money online, lol. I am just approaching my 3 months with my websites, and I did notice a traffic increase on my Believe blog. Even with the increase, I am still not seeing the revenue I had hoped for from adsense.

I am starting to look into what else is out there in cyber world, and have found some affiliate programs, so I signed up for 3, and I am curious to see the results from that. I am going to continue working on these sites, and hopefully I will start seeing some revenue from somewhere soon.

Conclusions thus far, although there are many making good and great amounts from adsense, it is not as easy to get to that point as it sounds. Even the clicks are all over the place. One day this week I received 3 clicks from my blog = $1.97, not bad. The next day, I received 3 clicks again, but this time the revenue was $0.16

No comments: